Subject: ? re STERIMOL notation, pt. 2

From: "Hr Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 09:31:32 +0100 (MET)

The following question was posted on CCL, I believe, before Xmas.  As
of this writing the response has been underwhelming.  I am therefore taking
this opportunity to repeat it.  Any authoritative answers by persons knowl-
edgeable about STERIMOL would be sincerely appreciated.

Dear Colleagues;

     For those of you who are familiar with the STERIMOL molecular steric
parameter programme:

     is

     HC2(H)RDC2(H)RC(H,H)RC6(X1)RDC6(OH)RDC6(H)RDC6(DC6(H)RDC6(H)RDX1)H*

a proper STERIMOL linear input structure for o-allylphenol?

     If it is indeed correct, please confirm; if it is not, where have I
erred?

     Thanks in advance to all responders. 

Sincerely,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
ZH, CH
[email-masked]