Subject: CCL:CADPAC on the HP

From: [email-masked] (Paul Lyne)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 95 21:07:58 -0500

Hi,

I am using CADPAC at the moment and I am trying to run it
on a HP. I get an executable that does not work properly.
After many hours debugging I still have not got a proper
executable. Among some compiler specific problems, the main
seems to be that the HP does not recognise the INTEGER*1 declaration.
This is used in the pack.F routines that are used to store the
indices of the integrals.

Has anybody managed to run CADPAC on a HP and if so how did you
do it?

Thanks for your help,

Paul

-------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
-- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
-- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html