Subject: RMS - comparing 2 structures

From: Gerd Thys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 08:12:42 +0100 (MET)

Dear all,

Someone was looking for a program to fit 2 molecules by means of RMS...
(I don't remember who it was since I was a little too fast deleting my 
mails). 

Have a look at 

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/sci/chem/misc/fitest/

It's FORTRAN source, so it should run on almost every machine.

Have fun!

Gerd
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerd Thys                    Ph.D. Student
Structural Chemistry Group
University of Antwerp (UIA)
Universiteitsplein 1         E-mail: [email-masked]
B-2610 Wilrijk               URL: http://sch-www.uia.ac.be/u/thys/index.html
BELGIUM                       
----------------------------------------------------------------------------