Subject: Conference Dates?

From: [email-masked] (Janet Cicariello-Cook)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 10:20:40 -0400

Hi Everyone,

We are considering putting together some type of meeting for our users and
do not wish to conflict with other meetings / conferences that people may
be attending. If you know the dates of other conferences (i.e., Gordon
Conference on Computational Chemistry, etc.) can you please send them to
me. We would like to plan our meeting around this dates. Please e-mail
directly to me ([email-masked]) to avoid wasting bandwith on this. I will
summarize the list of conferences/dates I get to the net if people are
interested.

Thanks for you help.

Janet

*********************************************************************
*                                                                   *
*  Janet Cicariello-Cook, Ph.D.                                     *
*  Applications Scientist                       ###############     *
*  CAChe Scientific - Oxford Molecular          ##  ##### #####     *
*  1200 Route 22 East                           ##  ##### #####     *
*  Suite 2000                                   ##  ##### #####     *
*  Bridgewater, NJ 08807                        ##  ####   ####     *
*  ph:  (908) 253-3610                          ##  ###     ###     *
*  fax: (908) 725-0296                          ##  ##       ##     *
*  e-mail: [email-masked]                     ###############     *
*  http://www.cache.com/                                            *
*                                                                   *
*********************************************************************