Subject: To Those CCL Members Who are Conserned

From: "Yurii Kruglyak" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 1996 11:18:37 +0200 (EET)

PARTNERSHIP WANTED

FSU Members of the Public Association "QuantumNet" are looking for research
co-operation along the following projects-on-line and, in particular, for
U.S.Co-Investigators to submit together joint projects to

            Cooperative Grants Program of
            U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation
            for the Independent States of the FSU/CRDF
            E-mail: [email-masked]
               Fax: 703/526 9721
               Tel: 703/526 9720

Details of the Projects are available on request.

Point of Contact: [email-masked]
                  FaxLine: +380(482)63 77 85
                  Voice  : +380(482)60 33 14

January 17, 1996                      PUBLIC ASSOCIATION QuantumNet
                         gopher://www.ccl.net:73/00/info/societies/Quantum-Net
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet1: 1.1: Photocatalysis on Dispersed Titanium Dioxide Surface:
            QuantumChemical Study
       -----------------------------------------------------------------------
       1.2: Computer Simulation of Alkali Metal Ions Sorption on Silicate and
            Alumosilicate                         (Dr. Victor V.Lobanov, Kiev)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet2: Gas-Phase Spontaneous and E-Field Induced Rearrangements of Neutrals
       C6H5-R (R = CH2, NH, O, S) and Their Charged Ions: QuantumChemical
       Study
       -----------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet3: Fully Weighted Molecular Graph Invariants Approach with Application
       to Structure - Critical Properties Quantitative Predictions:
       Alkanes, Freons, and their Si- and Ge-Analogues
                                              (Prof. Yurii A.Kruglyak, Odessa)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet4: 4.1: 3D QSAR Modelling Based on New Lattice Parameters of Molecular
            Structure and Neuronet Algorithms
       -----------------------------------------------------------------------
       4.2: Studies of 3D Structure of Molecules with the Use of Combinatorial
            Topology                                    (Dr. Victor E.Kuz'min)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet5: Catalysis of Diatomics on Metals, Metallic Alloys, and Semiconductors:
       Electrodynamical & QuantumChem.Modelling(Prof.Aleksandr Glushkov,Odessa)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QNet6: Lattice-topological Modelling of Molecules as a Source of Parameters
       for Structure - Properties Problems
       -----------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet7: Fractal Approach for Molecular Structure Modelling
       -----------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet8: New Conception of Stereochemical Configuration and New Approaches for
       Quantitative Estimation of Chirality
       -----------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet9: New Molecular Shape Parameters for Analysis of Steric Key-Lock Type
       Correspondance: Molecular Design Technology of SupraMolecular
       Complexes
                                               (Dr. Victor E. Kuz'min, Odessa)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet10: Intellectual Modelling and Knowledge Presentation for Thermodynamics
        and Quantum Chemistry Applications (Prof. Victor A. Mazur, Odessa)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet11: Antropogenic Influence on the Environment of the Black Sea, the Dniester
        River, the Danube River and the Yuzhniy Bug River: Social Ecology
        Aspects
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet12: Estimation of the Danger Level of Harmful Objects of the Coastal Zones
        [Ports, Terminals, Ship-Building and Ship-Repair Yards, Storages of
        Harmful Substances and Materials etc]: Social Ecology Aspects
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet13: Ecological Education:
        13.1: Program of the Pre-School Ecological Education
        13.2: Ecological Cources for School Children and Students
        13.3: Preparation and Usage of Ecological Games, Tales, and Stories
        13.4: School-chidren and Students International Conference on Ecology
              and Environment Protection
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet14: Editorial Projects in Ecology, Education, and Culture:
        14.1: Publishing the Ukrainian-Russian-English Dictionary on the
              Ecology and Environment Protection
        14.2: Edition of a New Quarterly Magazine "Accidents, Disasters, and
              Civil Defense": Ecological and Industrial Accidents and
              Catastrophes//Experience, Prevention, and Liquidation of
              Consequences
        14.3: Publishing of Educational Materials
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet15: Research in Ecology:
        15.1: Determination of the Ecological Risk Factors for the Regions of
              Ukraine, in particular, for Odessa Region
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        15.2: Modelling, Prediction, Preventation, and Liquidation of the
              Ecological Catastrophes in the Coastal Zones
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        15.3: Mineral Waters, Salts, Health Resort and Medical Resources
              of the Northern-Western Black-Sea Region
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        15.4: New Fuel and Voltaic Cells as the Basis of the Alternative,
              Safe-Ecological Technologies
                                              (Prof. Alfred L.Tsykalo, Odessa)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet16: 16.1: The Influence of Magnetic and Electric Fields on Electron-Hole
              Pair PhotoGeneration in Polymeric PhotoSemiconductors
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        16.2: Development of Holographic Recording Media for Interferometry
              of Low-Contrast Objects
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        16.3: Transport of Unsteady Current Carriers in the Films of Amorphous
              Molecular Semiconductors
                                            (Prof. Nikolai G.Kuvshinsky, Kiev)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet17: 17.1: Mathematical Study of the Stability Problem of the Stationary Flow
              of Fluids with the Variable Physical Properties
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        17.2: Splintering Kinetics of Drops in High-Speed Gas Flow and
              Theory of Detonation of Liquid Aerosols (Prof. Sergey K.Aslanov)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet18: Organic Synthesis and Physical Organic Chemistry of Acenaphthene,
        Acenaphthylene, Naphthalic Anhydride, Naphthalimide Derivatives and
        Related Compounds (Prof. Valery F. Anikin, Odessa)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet19: 19.1: Structure and Energetics of Ions Clusters in Metallic Hydrogen
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        19.2: Thermodynamic Properties of Amorphous Magnets with Ferro- and
              Antiferromagnetic Bonds
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        19.3: Microscopic Theory of the Surface Structure of Disordered Metalls
                                          (Prof. Nikolay P. Kovalenko, Odessa)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNet20: 20.1: Modelling the RedOx Enzymes by the Porphyrin Structures:
              Physico-Chemical Basis, Studies in vitro
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        20.2: Modelling the Chlorophyll-like Compounds on the Basis of the
              Meso-Substituted Porphyrins
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        20.3: New Aspects of Functionalization of the Porphyrin Ring in the
              Mesotetraphenylporphyrine
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        20.4: Vicarious Nucleophylic Substitution of Hydrogen in the
              Tetraarylporphyrins                          (Prof. Z.I.Zhilina)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------