Subject: FREE BOOKS

From: Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 10:21:58 -0500

Would you like your library to receive a set of "Reviews in Computational
Chemistry"?  With tight library budgets these days, many libraries have an
urgent need for current books.  To show our appreciation to our readers, we
will donate a set (Volumes 1-7, 1990-1995) with a retail value of $724 to a
departmental, college, or university library.  The selection will be at random
based on your letting us know the need.  To enter on behalf of your library,
just send the name of your librarian and their postal address to:
[email-masked].  In the Subject line put the words FREE BOOKS.  In the
body of the e-mail include one sentence about why your library could use these
books, and include your own email address and affiliation.  The winner will be
picked by random and announced over the OSC CCL.  The deadline for receipt of
entries is February 1, 1996.  Other information about "Reviews in Computational
Chemistry" is in the Home Page at http://chem.iupui.edu/~boyd/rcc.html

Best wishes for 1996,
Dr. Kenny B. Lipkowitz
Dr. Donald B. Boyd
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Co-Editors, "Reviews in Computational Chemistry"