Subject: Request post chromatography course announcement

From: "posting" <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Jan 1996 10:32:01 -0500

Dear List Owner:

Will you please consider posting the following announcement to your
Chemistry-people listserv? We think it may be of interest to your subscribers.
Thank you.

POSTING:

High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
and
Gas Chromatography (GC)
Intensive Short Courses

The Penn State Scanticon Conference Center Hotel
State College, Pennsylvania

Basic HPLC: May 15-17, 1996
Advanced HPLC: May 18-19, 1996

Basic GC: June 3-5, 1996
Advanced GC: June 6-7, 1996

a continuing and distance education service of The Eberly College of Science
at The Pennsylvania State University

Presented in a small-group setting with a limited enrollment, these four
intensive short courses combine hands-on lab experience, using commercial
instruments from leading manufacturers, with lectures presented in an informal
atmosphere conducive for asking questions and exchanging ideas. 

The short courses are designed to meet the needs of:
-Industrial chemists, technicians, and managers who want to know more about
analytical separation techniques;
-Academic faculty and staff members who use chromatography as a research tool;
-Graduate and undergraduate students who want practical experience; and
-New users who have been limited to following others' methods and experienced
users who want to be updated.

To receive a BROCHURE, call: 1-800-PSU-TODAY or e-mail: [email-masked]