Subject: Help: Heme Parameters in AMBER

From: "Vincent NOINVILLE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 16:32:59 +0100

Hi Netters,

I am aware that this question is surely a FAQ. Anyway, as I didn't subscribe
to CLL yet and my need for these parameters is great and urgent :
Can someone send me (by email) or give some pointers where I can find the
AMBER force field parameters for HEMES. I will VERY SOON have to do some
calculations on myoglobins and I can't find these hemes parameters.

Thanks in advance.

Vincent Noinville

P.S. Please send any reply to the address in my signature since the reply field
is usually corrupted or wrong. Don't use "reply".

-- 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
> Vincent NOINVILLE                        | email : [email-masked] <
>  Lab. de Physicochimie des Biopolymeres  |                                <
>  2, Rue Henri Dunant                     | Tel.  : (33 1) 49 78 11 20     <
>  F-94320 THIAIS, FRANCE                  | Fax.  : (33 1) 49 78 12 08     <
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*