Subject: CNDO/S-INDO/S-ZINDO/S

From: [email-masked] (Ferenc Molnar)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 96 17:43:45 +0100

Dear Cyberchemists:

Can anybody out there kindly help me with
CNDO/S, INDO/S, or ZINDO/S parameters for
Argon and/or other rare gas atoms?

Any pointer is wellcome!

Thanks a lot!

Ferenc

Ferenc Molnar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
- Lehrstuhl Prof. Dick -                   Tel.:  (+49) 941 943-4466 /-4486
Universitaet Regensburg                    Fax.:  (+49) 941 943-4488
Universitaetsstrasse 31
D-93053 Regensburg
Deutschland / Germany
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMail (SMTP):  [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Those who do not archive the past are condemned to retype it!
  -- Garfinkel & Spafford, Practical Unix Security
---------------------------------------------------------------------------