Subject: SGI PPP for Mac

From: "Bruce A. Luxon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 09:40:49 -0600

Does anyone have some knowledge of SGI PPP setups that allow MacPPP
to remotely login over modems?  I think I've followed all the directions and
can establish a connection but nothing works and it goes dead after about
90 seconds.  Thanks in advance!

Bruce Luxon

-- 
*=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*
*  Bruce A. Luxon, Ph.D                                                    *
*  Assistant Professor                                                     *
*  Sealy Center for Structural Biology                                     U
*  Dept. of Human Biological Chemistry & Genetics                          T
*  University of Texas Medical Branch                                      M
*  Galveston, TX   77555-1157                                              B
*                                                                          *
*  (409)747-6802; Fax (409)747-6850                                        *
*  [email-masked]                             http://www.nmr.utmb.edu/ *
*=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*