Subject: Proceedings of the 1st Electronic Comp Chem Conference

From: [email-masked] (Steven Bachrach)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 96 12:21:48 -0600

I am pleased to announce that the Proceedings of the First electronic
Computational Chemistry Conference (ECCC-1) are now available on CDROM.

ECCC-1 was held in November 1994 entirely on the Internet, making use of
the world-wide web for distribution of the papers and email was used for
discussions. The conference covered all subdisciplines of computational
chemistry - from ab initio to molecular dynamics to QSAR to drug design.
The conference was truly international, drawing authors and participants
>from over 30 countries. Serving as editors of the proceedings are

        Steven M. Bachrach, Northern Illinois University
        Donald B. Boyd, Indiana University-Purdue University at 
          Indianapolis
        William Hase, Wayne State University
        Stephen K. Gray, Argonne National Laboratory
        Henry S. Rzepa, Imperial College

The CDROM contains the papers and discussions of the meeting. All papers were
peer-reviewed and are presented as web documents. The CDROM thereby captures
the essense of the meeting, preserving both the scientific content and the
medium employed. Chemical Abstracts will be abstracting this CDROM. 

The CDROM is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh operating systems. It
will also run on most Unix workstations. A web browser is included on the
disk for viewing the files, though an external browser can also be used. 

The CDROM is produced by ARInternet Corporation and sells for
$89.95 plus shipping and handling ($3.95 in US, $19.95 overseas).
Ordering information is available by contacting ARInternet in any of the 
following ways: phone: 1-800-459-7175; fax: 301-459-7174; e-mail: 
[email-masked]; mail: 8201 Corporate Drive, Landover, MD 20785, USA;
WWW: http://www.ari.net/chemlink/eccc-order.html.

Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802