Subject: CCL:Chemical Structures Wanted

From: Arthur Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 09:53:19 -0800 (PST)

Dear Netters,

Please just tell me the topological structures of these two Nucleosides: 
dDAPR (C16H16O3N6) and F6ddP (C10H13O2N4F). They have cost me much time 
but I could not find them in the library. Any expert?

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Arthur

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/   Arthur Wang                     Doctoral Candidate   _/
_/   Molecular Design Lab                                 _/
_/   Institute of Physical Chemistry, Peking University   _/
_/   Beijing 100871, P.R.China                            _/
_/                                                        _/ 
_/   E-mail: [email-masked]                        _/
_/   Tel: 86-10-2751490    Fax: 86-10-2751725             _/
_/   WWW: http://www.ipc.pku.edu.cn/arthur/home.htm       _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

-------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
-- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
-- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html