Subject: CCL:G:g92 quadrupole moments?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 12:30:41 -0500

I would like to compare quadrupole moments computed by 
Gaussian92/DFT with moments computed by another code.  Gaussian
however, does not compute a non-traceable quadrupole moment for 
a homonuclear diatomic.  (I believe some matrix rotation is 
required to give me a 'Buckingham type' traceless quadrupole, but
I am not sure.)  Is there anybody out there who knows how to 
transform 'g92' quadrupole moments to traceless quadrupole moments?      

Thanks Much!
Dan Lawson 
[email-masked]   

-------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
-- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
-- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html