Subject: CCL:G:STEREO PICTURE FROM CARTESIANS

From: "E. Lewars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 14:47:41 -0500 (EST)

1996 Jan 26

Hello,  There was a recent query about getting a stereo image from a set of
"disembodied atoms", evidently Cartesians with no connectivity (no bonds
specified). The program MolWin, for IBM compatible PC's, will accept
Cartesians and give a mono or stereo picture. It will also accept Gaussian output
(G92; G94 output may have to be modified) and, for freq jobs, animate vibrations.
The pictures can be exported to WordPerfect, annotated and printed.
  MolWin was written by Dr Pavel Ganelin of the Catholic University of America,
[email-masked]       It should be obtainable from
  oak.oakland.edu/simtel/win3/chem/molwin23.zip

E. Lewars
====

-------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
-- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
-- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html