Subject: CCL:FREE BOOK SET

From: Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 14:34:20 -0500

Fellow Computational Chemists,
	This is a final reminder for winning a free set of "Reviews in Computational
Chemistry" books for your library.  As offered in our Jan. 17 CCL posting, we
will donate a set (Volumes 1-7, 1990-1995) to a departmental, college, or
university library.  This offer is open to all countries.
	To enter on behalf of your library, send an email to: [email-masked].  In
the Subject line put the words FREE BOOKS.  In the body of the e-mail put the
name of your librarian and their postal address, one sentence about why your
library could use these books, and your own email address and affiliation.  The
winner will be picked by random and announced over the OSC CCL.  All entries
must be received before February 1, 1996.
	So as not to overwork our mail system, please do not enter more than once. 
(There may be phase interference and cancellation!)
	We recommend looking at http://chem.iupui.edu/~boyd/rcc.html for other
information about the books.

Dr. Kenny B. Lipkowitz & Dr. Donald B. Boyd
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Co-Editors, "Reviews in Computational Chemistry"

---
Administrivia: This message is automatically appended by the mail exploder:
[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html 
---