Subject: Translations using Kinemage

From: [email-masked] (Jeffrey L. Nauss)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 16:32:54 -0500

My apologies for the possibly stupid question but...

How do you translate images in Kinemage?  I can rotate and zoom but I want to
slide the image to the center of the screen.  The method does not seem to be in
the on-line help or anywhere else I have looked.

Thanks in advance...

-- 
						Jeff Nauss

****************************************************************************
*  UU    UU             Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD                              *
*  UU    UU             Director, Molecular Modeling Services              *
*  UU    UU             Department of Chemistry                            *
*  UU    UU CCCCCCC     University of Cincinnati                           *
*   UU  UU CCCCCCCC     Cincinnati, OH 45221-0172                          *
*    UUUU CC                                                               *
*         CC            Telephone: 513-556-0148    Fax: 513-556-9239       *
*         CC                                                               *
*          CCCCCCCC     e-mail: [email-masked]                       *
*           CCCCCCC     URL  http://www.che.uc.edu/~nauss                  *
****************************************************************************