Subject: Alchemy 2000

From: [email-masked] (Heather Hunter)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 20:09:28 GMT

Later this Spring Tripos will release a new generation of desktop
molecular modeling and analysis called Alchemy 2000.  The PC version
will be ready for beta testing later this month, and we still have
a few openings available for dedicated beta testers.

Hardware requirements include any 486 PC with 8 megabytes of RAM and at
least 20 megabytes of disk space available.  Features include the MM3
force field, batchmode analysis, spreadsheet and graphing capabilities,
new graphics, protein builder with ribbon displays, Concord for 2D to 3D
conversions, customizable tools, and more.

Later in the year we will be introducing the Mac version of Alchemy
2000.
Therefore, if you are a Mac user and would like to be on the beta
consideration list, please contact me.

For more information on the Alchemy 2000 beta program, please contact me
by e-mail, phone, or fax.   

Thank you
Heather Hunter
Tripos Inc., 1699 South Hanley Rd, St. Louis MO. 63144
Phone (314) 647-1099  or 1-800-323-2960  Fax (314) 647-9241 
Email  [email-masked]