Subject: Fock and other hamiltonian matrices in G94

From: Sergei Tretiak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1996 10:09:06 -0500 (EST)

Dear netters, 
	I'm looking how to print from G94 some hamiltonian matrices. 
Something I found but many questions are still opened.  I will use the
terminology of the famous A.Szabo & N.Ostlund 'Modern Quantum Chemistry'
book. How to print: 
 1.Fock matrix F (Probably the easiest way is to use NBO block: $NBO
keywords FAO, FNAO, .....-any basis set can be chosen) 
 2.Core-Hamiltonian h(1). (Can be printed by using IOP(3/33=1-5) to print
one and two electron integrals) 
 3.An effective one-electron potential-the Hartree-Fock potential v(1). 
I have no idea how to get it.  
Presumably F=h(1)+v(1). It is possible to print two electron integrals, 
but how to treat and relate them to v(1)? 
 Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your
answers. 
	Sincerely,
				Sergei Tretiak