Subject: CCL:M:problems with MOPAC93 and "real! water molecules

From: </G=Matthew/S=Harbowy/OU=LIPTONUS-EC02/O=TMUS.TJL/@LANGATE.gb.sprint.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 09:50:00 -0500

---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes ---------------------------
From: [email-masked] at INTERNET
Date: 2/8/96 5:12PM
*To: [email-masked] at INTERNET
cc: Matthew Harbowy at LIPTONUS-EC02
Subject: CCL:M:problems with MOPAC93 and "real! water molecules
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     
Add the keyword XYZ. Since you're not 'fixing' any of the bonds or angles, I 
don't see why XYZ would be a problem.

matt

______________________________ Forward Header __________________________________
Subject: CCL:M:problems with MOPAC93 and "real! water molecules
Author:  [email-masked] at INTERNET
Date:    02/08/96 5:12 PM

RFC-822-Headers:
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL21]
Errors-To: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk