Subject: article of Keiji Morokuma

From: Stefan Schulz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 11:04:49 +0100 (MEZ)

Dear Netters,

I know that Kenro Hashimoto and Keiji Morokuma recently published
an article with the title

Ab initio MO study of Na(NH_3)_n (n=1-6) clusters and their ions:
A systematic comparison with hydrated Na clusters.

Since I am working on a very related subject I would appreciate 
if anybody could tell me where this article appeared.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Stefan Schulz

=-=-=-=-this message is transmitted on 100 % recycled electrons-=-=-=-=
|                              |                                      |
| [email-masked]  |            Stefan Schulz             |
| Tel. ++49/30/838 5384        | FU Berlin - Theoretical Chemistry    |
|      ++49/30/838 2351        |            Takustrasse 3             |
| FAX. ++49/30/838 4792        |           D-14195 Berlin             |
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 12:59:08 -0500 (EST)

> if anybody could tell me where this article appeared.

Here is the reference, trust me, 'cause he (K. Morokuma) is my boss:-)

324.	K. Hashimoto and K. Morokuma, Ab Initio MO Study of Na(NH3)n (n=1-6) 
Clusters and Their Ions:  A Systematic Comparison with Hydrated Na 
Clusters, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 117, 4151 (1995).

______________________________________________________________

Qiang Cui
Dept. of Chem. Emory Univ.         508 Webster Dr. Apt.#2
Atlanta, GA 30322.                 Decatur, GA 30033.
(404)-727-2381                     (404)-636-6149

http://tswww.cc.emory.edu/~qcui
______________________________________________________________