Subject: HyperChem Workshop-Germany

From: Dragan Vuckovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 10:25:20 -0500 (EST)

Hypercube, Inc. in association with Science direct   
presents an Introductory HyperChem Workshop   
on Computational Chemistry  
  
April 24 -26, 1996 , University of Paderborn  
Paderborn, Germany  
  
For more information  contact me at [email-masked], or  
Dr. Heinz Hofmann ,Science direct  
Sandrangen 3, D-91257 Pegnitz-Buchau, Germany  
e-mail: [email-masked]  
Tel.   +49-(0)9241- 91216  
Fax:  +49-(0)9241 - 91217  

For a complete description of the workshop and the registration form, 
check Hypercube's home page at http://www/hyper.com 
or check conference listings:
gopher://www.ccl.net:73/1m/info/conferences
ftp://www.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/info/conferences         

___________________________________________________________________
Dr. Dragan Lj. Vuckovic               phone: (519) 725-4040 
International Marketing Manager         fax: (519) 725-5193
Hypercube, Inc.                      e-mail: [email-masked]
419 Phillip Street                      URL: http://www.hyper.com
Waterloo, Ontario
Canada, N2L 3X2