Subject: Re: CCL:logP

From: [email-masked] (Stefan Unger)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 08:31:42 -0800

Several programs are described in The Store in The Marketplace at the web site
www.bio.com
At the moment, you will need Netscape to enter the store.  I hope this
information helps.

>Please tell me about programs does permit the calculation of the
>partition coefficients octanol-water (logP) ?
>regards.
>
>-------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
>-- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
>-- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
>[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
>[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
>Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html

@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#
Stefan Unger, Ph.D.
President
BioSoftware Marketing
4151 Middlefield Rd., Ste 109
Palo Alto, CA 94303-4743
[email-masked]

BioSoftware Marketing specializes in a full range of marketing services
(market studies to collateral design and production) for start-up and small
technical software companies, especially biopharm related.  E-mail your
full mailing address to receive a full-color brochure describing these
services.  We also offer consulting on computer aided drug design and
biological/chemical databases.

Product Manager, Scientific Software, Bio Online Store (www.bio.com)
@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#