Subject: HELP! Texts of publucations needed.

From: "Boris B.Semenov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 95 21:19:24 +0300

Dear friends,
Would You kindly excuse me being bothering all of You, but I do need
help of those of You who can help with the info on the following:
I'm looking for a number of pubblications I can't get in our library.
Here is the list:
1.the AMBER force field/
  S.W.Homans,Biochemistry 29,9110/1990
2.Kolossvary and Guida method/
  J.Comput.Chem.,14,691/1993
3.Conformers' sequences generation approaches/
  G.Chang, W.C.Guida and W.C.Still,J. Am.Chem.Soc.,111,4379/1989
4.Nuclear charges calculation method of Gasteiger-Marsili
  Tetrahedron,36,3219,/1980
5.Van der Waals and solvent-accessible surface areas/
  W.Hasel, T.F.Hendrickson, W.C.Still,Tet.Comput.Meth.,1,103/1988
6.The approximate surface area calculation method of Scheraga et al./
  T.Ooi,M.Oobatake,G.Nemethy and H.Scheraga,Proc.Natl.Acad.Sci.USA 84,
  3086/1987
7."Log P" calculation "atom fragment" method/
  Ghose,Pritchett and Crippen,J.Comput.Chem.,9,80/1988
8.Refractivity calculation "atom fragment" method/
  Ghose and Crippen,J.Chem.Inf.Comput.Sci.,27,21/1987
9.Polarisability calculation "atomic method" of Miller/
  K.J.Miller,J.Am.Chem.Soc.,112,8533/1990
My problem is that we haven't the texts. An on-line access facility
neither. So I'm asking either for an e-mail sending of any texts from
hereabove, or for a gentle advise Where can I load them from via net?
Perhaps, Are there any sites within Web,where these texts are available?
Any useful suggestions are at most wellcome.
I thank You in advance
Oleg A.Malov
E-mail:[email-masked]
P.S. I think I'm not alone facing such a problem, so I'd better put a
summary of eventual helpful replies back in the List when ready.