Subject: Re: CCL:logP

From: [email-masked] (Joel Polowin)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 96 15:06:10 -0500

> Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 14:55:44 +0000 (WET)
> From: Jauoad El Bahraoui <[email-masked]>
> 
> Please tell me about programs does permit the calculation of the 
> partition coefficients octanol-water (logP) ?

Our ChemPlus software, working in conjunction with HyperChem, can do
these calculations.  It uses the methods of Ghose, Pritchett and Crippen
[_J. Comp. Chem._ *9*, 80 (1988)] and Ghose _et al._ [_J. Chem. Inf.
Comput. Sci._ *29*, 163 (1989)].

I can send more information about our products on request, or see our
WWW page, http://www.hyper.com .

Joel
 
------------
Joel Polowin, Ph.D.   Manager, Scientific Support
Email to: [email-masked] 

Hypercube Inc, 419 Phillip St, Waterloo, Ont, Canada N2L 3X2 (519)725-4040
Info requests to: [email-masked]    Support questions to: [email-masked]
Email group: Send "subscribe hyperchem" to [email-masked]
WWW: http://www.hyper.com/