Subject: experimental data for 4-(5-)methylimdazole

From: G-S LI <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 11:32:26 +0000 (WET)

Dear Netters,
 
     I am now studying on 4-(or 5-)methylimdazole and its protonated 
 compound with theoretical methods. Unfortunately, it is not so easy for 
 me to find their very basic experimental data.
     Does anybody out there kindly provide some references or hints 
 concerning their geometries, atomic charges and dipole moments in the gas 
 phase as well as in the sovlent ?  Any other data related to them are 
 also highly appreciated.
     By the way, I have consulted the book "Comprehensive Heterocyclic 
 Chemistry (1984) edited by Katritzky and Rees but got disappointed.
     Many thanks in advance.
 
 				G.S.Li
 				email: [email-masked]

---

From: Castillo Bocanegra Rafael-FQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 10:34:04 -0600 (CST)

Hi :

	I am currently working with imidazoles, not exactly metylimidazoles 
but, I would like to know what references have you already seen (all of them) 
may be I could help you with other books and articles. I would like to 
know too if you work only with theory and/or lab.

   My e-mail is :  [email-masked] 
                   Carlos A. Velazquez Martinez
                   Facultad de quimica, division de estudios de posgrado
                   Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico  

On Wed, 14 Feb 1996, G-S LI wrote:

> -------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
> -- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
> -- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
> [email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>              Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html 
> 
>