Subject: XMol FAQ on Web Site

From: [email-masked] (David C. Doherty)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 10:59:22 -0600

Just a quick note to say that we have compiled an XMol FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions - with answers) and put it on the
XMol Web site.  This addresses lots of questions about XMol,
including information about supported machines, G94 files,
latest version information, etc.

The FAQ is available at:

  <http://www.msc.edu/msc/docs/xmol/faq.html>

The XMol Web page, which includes online docs, tutorial, access
to the ftp site, hints, etc. is available at:

  <http://www.msc.edu/msc/docs/xmol/XMol.html>

As always, questions about XMol should be addressed to:

  <mailto:[email-masked]>

Please remember that XMol 1.3.1 is not a supported product, and that
we provide assistance only on an as-available basis (we don't directly
make any money from XMol, and we spend most of our time on things
that keep us in business ;).  Hopefully, the FAQ addresses most of
the common questions.

Minnesota Supercomputer Center, Inc. (MSCI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary
of Cray Research, Inc.  We provide a broad array of high-performance
computing services to various industrial, academic, and government
customers.  XMol is one example of a specialized software tool developed
at MSCI to address the specific needs of our customers.

More information about the services available at MSCI can be obtained at:

  <http://www.msc.edu/>

Dave Doherty

--
David C. Doherty
Computational Scientist          MSCI/Cray Research, Inc.
[email-masked]                  612.337.3402