Subject: Re:stereoscopic glasses

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 10:15:46 +1

> 
> Does anyone know where the stereoscopic vision glasses may be obtained? 
> The ones that are used to observe stereoscopic molecular figures. I was 
> looking to purchase the cheaper plastic/cardboard ones. 
> 
> Elias 
> 
>

I bought from Aldrich. You can find two different types in the
Sigma-Aldrich catalog.

Tamas 

************************************************************************
   Tamas E. Gunda, Ph.D.               phone: (+36-52) 316666 ext 2479
   Research Group of Antibiotics       fax  : (+36-52) 310936
   L. Kossuth University               e-mail: [email-masked]
   POBox 36                                   
   H-4010 Debrecen
   Hungary
************************************************************************