Subject: Conference Dates - Summary of Responses

From: [email-masked] (Janet Cicariello-Cook)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 09:38:06 -0400

Hi Everyone,

A while ago I asked for the dates of conferences of interest to the comp.
chem community. I received a few responsed pointing me to web sites
containing lists of upcoming meetings. I was not already familiar with all
of these,and also received a few requests for a summary, so I'm posting the
URL's here for anyone who's interested.

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/Conferences.html
gopher://www.ccl.net:73/1m/info/conferences
http://www.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/%7Ec5008/KONFERENZEN/

I have also recently been told that the Comp Chem Gordon Conference is 6/30-7/5

Janet

*********************************************************************
*                                                                   *
*  Janet Cicariello-Cook, Ph.D.                                     *
*  Applications Scientist                       ###############     *
*  CAChe Scientific - Oxford Molecular          ##  ##### #####     *
*  1200 Route 22 East                           ##  ##### #####     *
*  Suite 2000                                   ##  ##### #####     *
*  Bridgewater, NJ 08807                        ##  ####   ####     *
*  ph:  (908) 253-3610                          ##  ###     ###     *
*  fax: (908) 725-0296                          ##  ##       ##     *
*  e-mail: [email-masked]                     ###############     *
*  http://www.cache.com/                                            *
*                                                                   *
*********************************************************************