Subject: gNMR

From: Nick Lynch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 11:06:57 +0000

Cherwell Scientific are pleased to announce that gNMR for Windows is now
available.

Many thanks to the members of the CCL who beta-tested the Mac and Windows
version of gNMR.

gNMR is designed for chemists who perform NMR analysis and require immediate
results on their desktop computer. Single molecules, or mixtures of
molecules containing many different NMR-active nuclei, may be simulated and
analysed. Users can also 'cut and paste' chemical structures from most
popular drawing packages directly into gNMR for NMR simulation. gNMR
converts experimental spectra from many file formats. The wide range of
analysis techniques available do not require any programming expertise.

For a more detailed description, user comments and the opportunity to
download a demo please go to our home page:

http://www.cherwell.com/cherwell

Or e-mail [email-masked]

Or write to:

Cherwell Scientific
Magdalen Centre
Oxford Science Park
Oxford
OX4 4GA
Tel +44 (0)1865 784800
Fax +44 (0)1865 784801

Users in North America are encouraged to contact SoftShell International at:

http://www.softshell.com/
e-mail [email-masked]
+1 970-242-7502

If you have a chemistry program which you think should be commercially
published please e-mail me with the details. I will be happy to advise you.

Nick Lynch

---                                                                       ---
     Nick Lynch  PhD                |  e-mail:  [email-masked]
     Commissioning Editor           |  Phone:    +44 (0)1865 784812
     Cherwell Scientific Publishing |  Fax:      +44 (0)1865 784801
     Oxford OX4 4GA UK              |  http://www.cherwell.com/cherwell
---                                                                       ---