Subject: Re: CCL:J. Computer-aided molecular design

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 96 09:15:27 +0100

ESCOM Science Publishers in collaboration with the Center for Molecular 
Design offers an experimental electronic version of the Journal of Computer-Aided 
Molecular Design.
Access to full text searchable files will be made available to subscribers of the 
printed journal.
	    http://wucmd.wustl.edu/jcamd/jcamd.html

If you have similar questions, it is a good idea to consult some of the
resource collections on the internet, like:
        http://www.rpi.edu/dept/chem/cheminfo/chemres.html

Best regards,

Thomas Wieland               +---------------+
Dipl. Math.                  |+----    +----+|   "Es irrt der Mensch,
Lehrstuhl II f. Mathematik   |\    \   |    ||      solang er strebt.
Universitaet Bayreuth        | \    \  |    ||    ...
                             |  \    \ |    ||    Doch nur wer immer strebend
95440 Bayreuth               |   \    \\    ||      sich bemueht, denn koennen
Germany                      |    \    \\   ||      wir erhoeren." 
Tel. +49 (921) 553386        |     \     \\ ||                      Goethe
Fax  +49 (921) 553385        |      \-------||
                             +---------------+
 **** Do you know MOLGEN? **** http://btm2xd.mat.uni-bayreuth.de/molgen ****