Subject: Re: CCL:GABA

From: Jeremy R Greenwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 15:20:03 +1100 (EST)

>         Perhaps somebody remember some references of recent publications of
> calculations on GABA (Gamma amino butiric acid). Semiempirical, ab-initio,
> whatever... 
>         I would really appreciate any kind of information !!

> >                Guillermina Estiu
> >                [email-masked]

Try these:

A Study on GABA, Glutamate, and their analogues with the Molecular
Orbital Method. M.Tsuda. Mie Medical Journal 1992; 42 (1) 7-19

A study of GABA and its analogues using the molecular orbital method.
M.Tsuda et.al. J.Molecular Structure (Theochem), 280 (1993) 261-272

3- and 5-isoxazolol zwitterions: an ab initio molecular orbital study
relating to GABA agonism and antagonism. T.Boulanger et.al.
J.theor.biol (1987) 127,479-489

Ab initio electronic structure calculations of molecular similarity:
a case study of 4-aminobutyric acid and its agonists. J.Cioslowski et al.
Croatica Chemica Acta CCACAA 66 (1) 113-121 (1993).

If you get others, please summarise!

Jeremy Greenwood
[email-masked]