Subject: CCL:G94:orbitals

From: Steven Creve <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 12:03:08 +0100 (NFT)

Hi,

Does anyone know how to visulaize G94 (or G92) orbitals, or electron 
densities? I would appreciate any comment.

Thanks.

Steven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven Creve                       [email-masked]
Labo Quantumchemie                 [email-masked]
Celestijnenlaan 200F
3001-HEVERLEE                      tel: (32) (16) 32 73 93
BELGIUM                            fax: (32) (16) 32 79 92

---

From: "Mr C. S. Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 15:06:06 +0000 (gmt)

> densities? I would appreciate any comment.

We have a module that runs within SGI IRIS Explorer to read and display 
G94 cube files of all types.   Please contact either myself or Omer 
Casher ([email-masked]) for details.   If there is sufficient 
interest, we shall make the executable available from our Web site.

Chris Page
__________

Department of Chemistry                         Tel: +44 (0)171 594 5795
Imperial College
GB-LONDON SW7 2AY