Subject: REMINDER: Abstract Deadline

From: [email-masked] (Gerardo Cisneros)
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 07:23:43 -0600 (CST)

A brief reminder:

  +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  |       ----THIRD UNAM-CRAY SUPERCOMPUTING CONFERENCE----       |
  |           -----------------------------------------           |
  |        C O M P U T A T I O N A L    C H E M I S T R Y         |
  |            A symposium to be held in Mexico City              |
  |           from August 13th through the 16th, 1996             |
  +---------------------------------------------------------------+

    THE ABSTRACT DEADLINE IS MARCH 3, 1996.

    Besides details on invited speakers, topics, etc., there
    is a registration form available via the WWW at

    http://www.super.unam.mx/super/symposium/simposio96.html

I will be happy to e-mail the announcement and registration form to
those for whom WWW access is awkward or nonexistent, or who just want
a plain ASCII copy.

Saludos,

Gerardo
-- 
Dr. Gerardo Cisneros	|Cray Research de M'exico, S.A. de C.V.
Technical Services Mgr.	|Tuxpan 10-403, Col. Roma Sur
[email-masked]	|06760 M'exico, D.F.
(+52+5)622-8584 	|MEXICO