Subject: Molecular Modeling In the Classroom Symposium

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 1996 10:10:29 -0500 (EST)

(sorry for taken up bandwidth for those of you far from New England)

"Molecular Modeling in the Classroom"

A Symposium for Exchange of Ideas, Problems and Success Stories
Regarding the Integration of Molecular Modeling into the Chemistry
Curriculum

To be held at the New England Regional Meeting of the ACS, Wednesday and
Thursday, August 14th and 15th.  Danbury, Connecticut.

Have you begun to use a modeling programs in your organic, biochemistry,
physical  or inorganic courses?   What have you been using?  How have your
students responded?  Would you like to discuss the efforts of others in this
area?    The Symposium will include formal presentations (What works, What
doesnUt work) and RbreakoutS sessions dedicated to simply exchanging ideas.  

INTERESTED?

Want to present a Paper?
Send a brief description of your proposed topic to the Program Chair for the
NERM Meeting.  Include your name, title, contact address and phone, and wether
you prefer a paper or poster.  

Al Adler
Department of Chemistry
WCSU, Danbury CT 06810

(203) 938-2920
fax (203) 938-9541

OR you can respond directly to the Symposium Chair (email is fine):

L. Kraig Steffen
Dept. of Chemistry
Fairfield University
Fairfield, CT  06430

203 254 - 4000 x 2254
203 254 4034 (fax)

email:  [email-masked]

CHECK OUT the Western Connecticut WWW page for more information:  

WWW:  http://192.160.244.139/chem/nerm26.html