Subject: Re: CCL:conference in Mexico?

From: Herbert Homeier t4720 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 96 12:55:56 +0100

[email-masked] wrote:
>Hi,
>
>A few days ago I read an anouncement about a computational chemistry
>conference in Mexico city. I have looked on the Net but can't find
>anything. Can somebody supply me with a Net site? the conference was
>in mid-August.
>
>Thanks Andy

Andy, 

see the  Chemistry Conference Listing at
http://www.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/%7Ec5008/KONFERENZEN/subject.html

The entry is: 1996, 08: (mx) Computational Chemistry (UNAM-CRAY)

Best regards

Herbert
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Herbert H. H. Homeier
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
Universitaet Regensburg
D-93040 Regensburg, Germany
Phone: +49-941-943 4720                FAX  : +49-941-943 2305
email: [email-masked]
<A HREF="http://rchs1.uni-regensburg.de/%7Ec5008/">HOMEPAGE</A>
---------------------------------------------------------------