Subject: FFTRC sub-rountine

From: Chyh-chong Chuang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 17:49:06 +0800 (CST)

Dear netters:

	When I compiled a fortran code, I met a message 
'Unresolved:fftrc_'. After checking the source code, I found there is a 
funtion call exist: 'call FFTRC(tmfct,nptm,fqfct1,iwk,xxx)'.
	Does any one know where I can get this subroutine, it is sure 
that our mechine does not have this routine.

Thanks all

ccchuang 

  ============================================
    Chyh-Chong Chuang
    Institude of Biological Chemistry, 
    Academia Sinica,Taipei, Taiwan
  --------------------------------------------
    Phone: 886-2-7858981 ext 7091 
    Fax: 886-2-7883473
    E-Mail: [email-masked]
  ============================================