Subject: March Issue of NetSci

From: [email-masked] (Network Science)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 14:30:05 +0000

Dear Netters:

The March issue of NetSci is on-line at:  http://www.awod.com/netsci/

The feature topic this month is Advances in the Use of Technology for
Drug Discovery.  In addition to the regular columns, featured articles this
month include:

Interpretative Neural Networks for QSAR,  James H. Wikel*, Ernst R. Dow,
and Michael Heathman, Eli Lilly

Daylight CGI interface (DCGI) - a presentation from the Daylight Users
Group Meeting,  David Weininger, Daylight Chemical Information Systems

The Impact of High Throughput Organic Synthesis on R&D in Bio-Based
Industries,   John P. Devlin, ARRT International

Publishing Chemistry on the Internet, Steven M. Bachrach, Northern Illinois
University; Peter Murray-Rust, Glaxo Wellcome; Henry S. Rzepa, Imperial
College; and Benjamin J. Whitaker, University of Leeds

Symmetrical Structures in Genetic Texts of Prokaryotes DNA Replication
Origins, N. I. Akberova and A. Yu. Leontiev, Kazan State University (Note:
This paper was scheduled to appear in the October, 1995 Issue on
Bioinformatics.  The editors apologize for the delay in posting this work).

Software authors and distributors please note - The software section of
NetSci is being significantly enhanced with the addition of a table which
categorizes software by functionality and platform.  A prototype is available
for viewing.  Please contact the editors of NetSci ([email-masked]) with
specific information/changes/additions about your programs.

Allen Richon & Merry Ambos