Subject: summary:GABA

From: [email-masked] (Estiu, Guillermina)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 17:34:38 -0300

Dear CCL readers,

Here is a summary of my recent posting regarding references of recent
publications of calculations on GABA  . 

Thanks for those responding   
A Study on GABA, Glutamate, and their analogues with the Molecular
Orbital Method. M.Tsuda. Mie Medical Journal 1992; 42 (1) 7-19

A study of GABA and its analogues using the molecular orbital method.
M.Tsuda et.al. J.Molecular Structure (Theochem), 280 (1993) 261-272

3- and 5-isoxazolol zwitterions: an ab initio molecular orbital study
relating to GABA agonism and antagonism. T.Boulanger et.al.
J.theor.biol (1987) 127,479-489

Ab initio electronic structure calculations of molecular similarity:
a case study of 4-aminobutyric acid and its agonists. J.Cioslowski et al.
Croatica Chemica Acta CCACAA 66 (1) 113-121 (1993).

 Michael Ramek and Michaela Flock, Ab-initio SCF  
      investigation of gamma-aminobutyric acid, Amino Acids 8,  
      271-289 (1995)                                 

 M. Ramek, Ab initio SCF investigatio of the intramolecular hydrogen 
   bonding in d-aminopentanoic acid, Structural Chemistry 6, 15-24 (1995).

>>                Guillermina Estiu
>>                [email-masked]
>>
>