Subject: File format question

From: [email-masked] (Konrad HINSEN)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 17:59:55 -0500

I am trying to prepare a somewhat special picture with XMol. To do so
I must be able to feed connectivity information into the program.
But the only two file formats understood by XMol for which I have
documentation are PDB and XYZ. XYZ does not allow connectivity
data, and the PDB connectivity records seem to be ignored by XMol.

Therefore I am looking for a file format that satisfies the following
requirements:
1) It is understood by XMol, including connectivity information.
2) Its description is publicly available.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Konrad Hinsen                     | E-Mail: [email-masked]
Departement de chimie             | Tel.: +1-514-343-6111 ext. 3953
Universite de Montreal            | Fax:  +1-514-343-7586
C.P. 6128, succ. Centre-Ville     | Deutsch/Esperanto/English/Nederlands/
Montreal (QC) H3C 3J7             | Francais (phase experimentale)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------