Subject: Intranet Symposium At ACS in Orlando

From: Thomas Pierce <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:10:13 -0500

ACS Computers and Chemistry  Division Call for Papers:

At Orlando, Florida during ACS 212th National Meeting
August 25-29, 1996 a Symposium on:

IntraNets: Chemical Applications and Uses of Web technologies

During the Orlando ACS meeting the Computers and Chemistry
division is sponsoring a session on Intranets. This session will
cover the  use of World-Wide Web technologies to solve problems
in chemical research and  chemical information sharing within an
 organization.  We are planning a concurrrent electronic session
as well, including updating our award-giving survey "Best of the Web".  
Please vote for or submit your "Best Web Chemical Sites"  at 
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/infobahn/vote.html  
and at the bottom of:
http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/Infobahn/Paper38#vote .
                        
Talks on these topics are solicited. Please send a title and short 
description to the session organizers  by April 15, 1996, ie Today! 
Session Organizers: :
[email-masked]   - Prof.  Henry Rzepa
[email-masked]  Prof. Steven Bachrach
[email-masked] - Dr. Tom Pierce

Thank you for your time.
-----
Sincerely, Tom Pierce - [email-masked] - Computational Chemist
"These opinions are those of the writer and not the Rohm and Haas Company."