Subject: ECP FOR DFT

From: [email-masked] (laurent JOUBERT)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 16:27:38 +0100

Dear Netters,

Does anyone know special ECP (for lanthanides and actinides)
developped for DFT methods ?
Do the Hartree-Fock's ECP work correctly with DFT ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

laurent JOUBERT

------------------------------------------------------------------
                         Laurent JOUBERT

          Ecole Nationale Superieure de Chimie de Paris
      Laboratoire d'Electrochimie et de Chimie Analytique
                  11, rue Pierre et Marie Curie
                   75231 PARIS CEDEX 05- FRANCE

                        Tel : 44-27-66-94
                        Fax : 44-27-67-50

                  E-Mail : [email-masked]
               WWW site : http://www.enscp.jussieu.fr
------------------------------------------------------------------