Subject: Oxford Molecular Group at ACS

From: [email-masked] (Janet Cicariello-Cook)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 14:37:22 -0400

Come Visit Oxford Molecular Group at the Spring ACS in New Orleans at Booth
#801.

Meet the new companies now part of the Oxford Molecular Group; preview the
latest additions to the Oxford Molecular Group product range, including
RS^3 Discovery, Kekule and TOPKAT; and experience hands-on demonstrations
of our existing tools for experimental chemistry and molecular modeling.

In addition, we will be hosting a series of brief, informative
presentations of our newest applications and technologies. Attend three or
more presentations and receive a special gift!

**********************************************************************
*                                                                    *
*  Janet Cicariello-Cook, Ph.D.                                      *
*  Applications Scientist                        ###############     *
*  CAChe Scientific - Oxford Molecular Group     ##  ##### #####     *
*  1200 Route 22 East                            ##  ##### #####     *
*  Suite 2000                                    ##  ##### #####     *
*  Bridgewater, NJ 08807                         ##  ####   ####     *
*  ph:  (908) 253-3610                           ##  ###     ###     *
*  fax: (908) 725-0296                           ##  ##       ##     *
*  e-mail: [email-masked]                      ###############     *
*  http://www.oxmol.com/                                             *
*                                                                    *
**********************************************************************