Subject: ** Visit Semichem at ACS **

From: "Andy Holder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 15:36:27 -0500

*********************************************************
    * Come and Visit Semichem in Booth 1328 in New Orleans! *
    *********************************************************

Semichem will be showing AMPAC 5.1 with Graphical User Interface and
our new QSAR offering, CODESSA.  

CODESSA is a state-of-the-art  QSAR/QSPR program  that will allow you 
to extract descriptor  data directly  from your AMPAC files.  CODESSA 
also computes many of the popular  topological and reactivity indices 
directly.  CODESSA's statistical package automates  correlation anal-
ysis and allows speedy and  meanigful interpretation  and development 
of models to fit your specific needs. Spend your time thinking rather 
than doing time-consuming and tedious clerical tasks!  Make the right 
choices the first time, integrating all of the knowledge available to
you.

AMPAC  5.1  with  GUI  has  several  new  features including enhanced 
support for GAUSSIAN file formats and increased speed and  robustness 
in the configuration interation (CI),  geometry  optimization and SCF 
convergence sections.  Also,  AMPAC includes  the  SAM1 semiempirical 
method, which explicitly treats d-orbitals.  Current  parameter  sets 
for SAM1 include the transition metals Cu and Fe.  Ni, Ti, and Zn are 
slated for release in the near future.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                    DR. ANDREW HOLDER
                         President
 
Semichem, Inc.            ||  Internet Addr: [email-masked]
7128 Summit               ||  Phone Number:  (913) 268-3271
Shawnee, KS,  66216       ||  FAX Number:    (913) 268-3445
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=