Subject: Final Call for Papers

From: Ruth Pachter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 96 09:19:00 -0500

Final Call for Papers

212th National American Chemical Society Meeting
COMP Division
August 25-30, 1996, Orlando, Florida

GLOBAL ENERGY MINIMIZATION AND PROTEIN FOLDING

Abstracts Due April 15, 1996

A symposium entitled "Global Energy Minimization and Protein Folding" will be 
held at the ACS Meeting in Orlando, Florida, during August 25-30, 1996. Topics 
will comprise, among others, of algorithms for global optimization, aspects of 
parallel computing, new methods for the prediction of secondary and tertiary 
structure, and large scale molecular dynamics and molecular mechanics 
simulations.

A partial list of invited speakers includes: B. Eskow (University of 
Colorado); C. A. Floudas (Princeton University); R. Judson (Sandia National 
Laboratories); J. Onuchic (University of California, San Diego); H. A. 
Scheraga (Cornell University); J. Straub (Boston University); D. Thirumalai 
(University of Maryland); A. Tropsha (University of North Carolina).

Submit Abstracts by April 15 to:
Dr. Ruth Pachter        
Materials Directorate, Wright Laboratory
WL/MLPJ, 3005 P St. Suite 1
Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio 45433-7702
Tel: (513) 255-6671x3158
Fax: (513) 255-1128
E-mail: [email-masked]

Obtain Abstract Forms from ACS:
7by calling 1-800-227-5558 (press 9-4-0) 
by writing to:
7American Chemical Society
1155 Sixteenth Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20036
7via the World-Wide Web: 
htpp:3/18/96/www.acs.org/memgen/meetings/abrqst.htm