Subject: Online Resource for Commercial Life Sciences Software

From: [email-masked] (Stefan Unger)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 15:34:02 -0800

3/20/96
BIO ONLINE OFFERS COMMERCIAL LIFE SCIENCE SOFTWARE THROUGH WORLD WIDE WEB

Bio Online, a very popular web site dedicated to the biopharmaceutical
industry (http://www.bio.com), has added an extensive, growing and
convenient collection of life sciences-related software for sale in the Bio
Online Marketplace Store. Software is available from a wide range of
disciplines: biology, molecular biology, genetics, medicine, environmental
science, chemistry (organic, theoretical, analytical), molecular modeling
and design (computational and QSAR), productivity (structure drawing,
graphing, databases, research organizers, planners), and statistics, as
well as some relevant business modeling and planning software. Software
ranges from low cost educational software up to full featured research
software for PC, MAC and UNIX.

Orders can be accepted directly online using Visa/MasterCard with secure
(encrypted) or non-secure server technology, or by conventional methods
such as fax, phone or e-mail.

Bio Online, boasting over 200,000 page accesses per week, features
extensive industry information sources (several are unique to the site, as
well as a comprehensive Career Center). There are up-to-date news and
events sections, corporate biotech directories, press releases, and product
information, as well as hot-links to other Internet research, education and
government sites. The site is sponsored by KPMG Peat Marwick, Heller Ehrman
White & McAuliffe and Corning Pharmaceutical Services. Technical software
is made available through a collaborative effort with BioSoftware
Marketing.

@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#
Stefan Unger, Ph.D.
President
BioSoftware Marketing
4151 Middlefield Rd., Ste 109
Palo Alto, CA 94303-4743
[email-masked]

BioSoftware Marketing specializes in a full range of marketing services
(market studies to collateral design and production) for start-up and small
technical software companies, especially biopharm related.  E-mail your
full mailing address to receive a full-color brochure describing these
services.  We also offer consulting on computer aided drug design and
biological/chemical databases.

Product Manager, Scientific Software, Bio Online Store (www.bio.com)
@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#@@#