Subject: TS of phosphite anions addition reactions

From: [email-masked] (Harald Groeger)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 16:57:08 +0000

Hi all,

does anyone have informations about calculations of TS of phosphite anion
addition to C=X bonds (X = O,N) using semiempirical methods ? Any
information would be greatly appreciated.
Furthermore any references to semiempirical calculations on phosphite
anions and derivatives would be most welcome.  I will summarize the
responses to the net.

Thanks in advance to all responders,

Harald

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------

Harald Groeger
Fachbereich Chemie
Universität Oldenburg
Postfach 2503
26111 Oldenburg
Germany

E-Mail: [email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------