Subject: Wavefunction @ ACS New Orleans

From: [email-masked] (Shawn Butler)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 09:51:38 -0800

Dear CCLers:

This seems to be the trend, so . . .

Wavefunction will be live and kicking at ACS New Orleans in booth 1017.
Please drop by just to say "uh . . . hello . . . where's the souvenir
booth?" or to see:

* Spartan 4.1 with a new interface to Schrodinger's PS-GVB software

* MacSpartan, our new modeling product (Power Macintosh Computer System)

* FREE CD-ROM demos of MacSpartan, with tutorial introduction

* FREE "mini" Lab Manual

Dr. Warren Hehre will be present in the booth, and we look forward to
addressing any and all questions/concerns you might have about
Wavefunction, our software and/or computational chemistry.

See you there!

Shawn Butler,
Wavefunction, Inc.
[email-masked]

******************************************************************************
                               Wavefunction, Inc.
                         18401 Von Karman Ave., Ste. 370
                                Irvine, CA 92715
                          WWW: http://www.wavefun.com

                Spartan Sales: (714) 955-2120 - [email-masked]
             MacSpartan Sales: (714) 660-6101 - [email-masked]

                               Fax: (714) 955-2118
******************************************************************************
                           This Space for Rent (Cheap!)
****************************************************************************
**