Subject: ACS workshop: Sculpt

From: Len Wanger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 14:05:08 -0800 (PST)

Interactive Simulations, Inc. will be presenting a workshop on their new 
product Sculpt for the Macintosh at:

                Title:          Computerized Drieding Models
                Date:           Tuesday, March 26, 9 AM - Noon
                Location:       Room 82, 3rd Floor, Convention Center
                                New Orleans, LA

                If you are interested in attending, please call
                Interactive Simulations to reserve a space: 619-658-9462 

   Computerized Drieding Models
   ----------------------------
   Learn how the physical models such as CPK, Kendrew, and Drieding have
   been re-created in a SGI, PC, and Mac application called Sculpt. Bend and
   twist 3D computer models while the conformation adjusts in real-time. By
   interactively modeling atomic forces, this new paradigm applies to
   medicinal, peptide, and organic chemistry, receptor modeling and protein
   engineering.

   This is an introductory workshop.

Also look for Sculpt in the Interactive Simulations, Inc. (#538), 
CambridgeSoft (#301) and Apple Computer (#305) Booths at the ACS Exposition
in New Orleans, March 25-27.

Len Wanger  --  [email-masked]
Interactive Simulations, Inc.
(619) 658-9462   (619) 658-9463 (fax)