Subject: GAMESS at the New Orleans ACS meeting

From: [email-masked] (Brett Bode)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 12:35:24 -0600 (CST)

Since I have seen several "Come see us at the ACS meeting" postings in the
past few days I thought I might as well add one more.

   Stop by the IBM booth (#417) to see a demonstration of GAMESS on an
IBM SP2. We will also demonstrate a prototype graphical interface for
GAMESS which runs on Macintosh computers. The interface is capable of 
building input files for GAMESS and then graphically displaying the
output of most GAMESS runs (IRCs, DRCs, and hessians included) including
3D display of MO's.

   For more information about either program check out our WWW site:
http://www.msg.ameslab.gov/GAMESS/GAMESS.html

See you at the ACS meeting...
Brett
-- 
____________________________________
Brett Bode
201 Spedding Hall
Iowa State University
Ames Iowa 50011
(515) 294-4604   FAX (515) 294-0105
E-Mail: [email-masked]
____________________________________