Subject: FINAL call for Validation Symposuim

From: [email-masked] (Adi Treasurywala)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 96 07:55 EST

===============================================================
Abstract deadline:  April 19 on official ACS abstract form.
ACS abstract forms may be requested from 
        (1) http://www.acs.org/memgen/meetings/abrqst.htm
        (2) Ann Nelson ([email-masked]) 
        (3) one of the organizers.
===============================================================

                 -- Final call for papers -- 
                               
                  VALIDATION METHODS IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY

American Chemical Society	COMP Division
212th National Meeting		Orlando, Florida
		August 25-29, 1996

        What we are hoping to highlight through this Symposium is how experts 
evaluate the relevance and the completeness of a validation experiment 
in Comp Chem. All aspects of this topic are welcome from software release
validation to validation of the results of a particular experiment etc. 
We hope to have some good examples to offer of the choices of positive and 
negative controls in such experiments.

     If you are planning to make a presentation in this symposium please 
ensure that your abstract reaches one of us on the official abstract form 
**BEFORE** the deadline. It will be very difficult or impossible to add 
you in if this is not done. If you are one of those who has already written 
in earlier asking if you could be a part of this symposium please go ahead 
and send in an abstract. We will do our best to fit you in. The response 
to this one has been large-to-overwhelming and we both thank you for that.
 
Dr. A.M.Treasurywala                            Dr.E.P.Jaeger
Allelix Biopharm Inc.,                          3D Pharm.
6850 Goreway Drive,                             Eagleview Corporate Center
Mississauga Ont                                 665 Stockton Drive Suite 104
L4V 1V7 CANADA                                  Exton PA 19341
[email-masked]                                     [email-masked]
(905)6770831                                    (610)4586052
FAX (905)6779595                                FAX (610)4588249

********************************
All views expressed here are only my own.

Adi M Treasurywala Allelix Biopharma., 6850 Goreway Drive, 
Mississauga, Ontario. CANADA L4V 1V7. (905)677-0831
FAX (905)677-5344

********************************