Subject: Appology

From: A J Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 09:31:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hi!

I am sorry for the incorrect subject line of my previous message.  I 
pressed the wrong button (again!).

All the best

Alex

+--------------------------------------------------+
|Alternate E-mail [email-masked]            |
|www home @ http://www.bath.ac.uk/~chpajt/home.html|
+--------------------------------------------------+

---

From: A J Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 09:30:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi!

I am interested in the Monticarlo driving routine.  IE I give it energy 
and gradients - and it comes back with a step vector.

Does anyone know of a public domane version of such a thing.  

Also - has anyone done Monticarlo with Charmm?

Thanks in advance

Alex