Subject: Schrodinger, Inc.'s move (and ACS booth)

From: [email-masked] (Info at Schrodinger Inc.)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 96 11:14:28 -0800

Dear CCLers,

	If you'll be in New Orleans for the ACS meeting, please visit 
Schrodinger, Inc. in Booth 606 in the Exhibit Hall, where we'll be 
demonstrating our quantum chemical software, PS-GVB.

	We're also pleased to announce that we are moving our headquarters
to Portland, Oregon at the end of this month.  Our new address is

	121 SW Morrison, Suite 1212
	Portland, OR  97204
	Phone: (503) 299-1150 
	Fax:   (505) 299-4532

Our sales phone number, (800) 20-PS-GVB (800-207-7482), our email address, 
[email-masked], and our URL, http://www.psgvb.com/, will be the same after 
the move.  

	Thanks for your attention.
--
Schrodinger, Inc. / [email-masked] / (800) 20-PS-GVB / http://www.psgvb.com/
Address after March 31:   121 SW Morrison, Suite 1212, Portland, OR  97204