Subject: Re: CCL:How to get information

From: Herbert Homeier t4720 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 96 14:54:25 +0100

Ariane,

please have a look at
http://www.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/external.html
especially
http://www.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/external.html#j

You might also try the Uncover service. (See external.html).

Best regards

Herbert
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Herbert H. H. Homeier
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
Universitaet Regensburg
D-93040 Regensburg, Germany
Phone: +49-941-943 4720                FAX  : +49-941-943 2305
email: [email-masked]
<A HREF="http://rchs1.uni-regensburg.de/%7Ec5008/">HOMEPAGE</A>
---------------------------------------------------------------