Subject: CCL : DMSO Toxicity ??

From: Gianluca Sbardella <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 16:10:27 +0100 (MET)

Dear Netters,
we're going to find out news  about cellular toxicity of DMSO in vitro.
Does anybody have references about this topic ?
Many thanks

Dr. Antonello Mai 
Dr. Gianluca Sbardella

P.S. We're not in the CCL, yet. So, please, respond directly. Thank you 
again !

    *****************************************************************
    *                                                               *
    * Dr. Gianluca Sbardella       E-mail: [email-masked]      *
    * Dip. Studi Farmaceutici              [email-masked]  *
    * Universita' "La Sapienza"     Phone: 39-6-49913814            *
    * P.le A. Moro, 5                 Fax: 39-6-491491              *
    * 00185 Roma                                                    *
    * ITALY                                                         *
    *****************************************************************