Subject: Source for chemicals & manufacturers

From: [email-masked] (Jean Benisch)
Date: 24 Mar 1996 12:43:58 GMT

Free new chemical resource has been posted on the World Wide Web called
ChemExpo at http://www.chemexpo.com. ChemExpo is the chemical industry's
source for over 20,000 chemicals;  the latest news, chemical profiles, and
business briefs; chemical products and services classifieds, forums, a
calendar of events; a business card exchange and a column on people and jobs.
 ChemExpo's Show Floor searches over 2,000 company sources for specialty and
fine chemicals, intermediates, petro and rubber chemicals, plastics,
coatings, gases, synthetics, solvents, fertilizers, inorganics, plant
equipment, custom processing and contract manufacturing.
--
=================================================================
Jean Benisch              | [email-masked]                   |
Vice President,           |-------------------------------------|
New Marketing Research    |                                     |
The Turnaround Team, Inc. | 908.654.7117 (voice)                | 
123 South Avenue East     | 908.654.5318 (Fax)                  |
Westfield, NJ 07090-1454  | http://www.turnaround.com/          |
=================================================================