Subject: Press Release

From: Jorge Manrique <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 07:08:49 -0700

For Immediate Release

Editorial Contact:
Jorge Manrique 
Beilstein Information Systems
(415) 358-9091    
[email-masked]

Paul Collins
Digital Equipment Corporation
(508) 467-2251
[email-masked]

    Beilstein Information Systems Announces CrossFire Running 
                           on Digital's AlphaServer Family

New Orleans, LA., March 25, 1996 -- Beilstein Information Systems and 
Digital Equipment Corporation announced today a partnership that will 
develop and market solutions to address the needs of the research chemist and 
chemical information specialist. The first development to come out of the new
partnership will be Beilstein's CrossFire running across the Digital
AlphaServer product family on Digital's OpenVMS and Digital UNIX platforms.

The Alpha CrossFire Server, which will be available in the Summer of 1996,
will deliver a new avenue for access to the Beilstein Database, the world's
largest and most accurate collection of information on organic chemical
compounds.
______________________________________________________

For more details, please point your browser to:
http://www.beilstein.com/press.html

Jorge Manrique
Director of Marketing
Beilstein Information Systems, Inc.
[email-masked]
Phone: 415.358.9091
Fax:      415.358.9099