Subject: CCL: Could you help me(Cd parameters)?

From: Reimo Rander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 09:49:21 +0200 (WET)

Dear CCL-ers!
I am working with metallothioneins. In my case I have only Cd metals. 
Now, could anybody tell me how can I get the parameters for Cd and how to 
explane to CHARMm (I'm working with Quanta and CHARMm) that I got Cd-s in 
my protein and that they are bonded to Cys S groups?

Thanks in advance

Reimo Rander

============================================================================
Reimo Rander

student of BIOCHEMISTRY, 3rd grade, University of Tartu, ESTONIA
Office: Room 127, Inst of Molecular and Cell Biology, Dpment of Biochemistry
	Vanemuise 46
	EE2400 Tartu
	Estonia
Phone:	(372) 7430-235
Fax:	(372) 7430-235
Email:	[email-masked] 
============================================================================