Subject: SQUAD and PSEQUAD programs

From: [email-masked] (Ranford J D)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 15:33:35 +0800

Dear all,

We are trying to locate a program which will determine binding and
stability constants (metal and proton) for a series of ligands with
transition metal complexes. Because of the poor aqueous solubility of our
system we must work at low concentrations with ca. 25 % DMSO which requires
us to use electronic spectra to determine the constants. Does anyone know
of a sit which contains freeware versions of the programs SQUAD or PSEQUAD
(or equivalent) for Mac or PC? Any help would be much appreciated.

John

 *********************************
 John Ranford
 Department of Chemistry
 National University of Singapore
 Kent Ridge Crescent
 Singapore 119260
 FAX 7791691
 E-mail [email-masked]
 *********************************