Subject: CCL:Intranet Symposium At ACS in Orlando

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:10:13 -0500

We have been having some major problems with our mail system
for the last week. The backlog is now being cleared. However
you may receive messages more than once.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
=============================== Original Message follows ======================

ACS Computers and Chemistry  Division Call for Papers:

At Orlando, Florida during ACS 212th National Meeting
August 25-29, 1996 a Symposium on:

IntraNets: Chemical Applications and Uses of Web technologies

During the Orlando ACS meeting the Computers and Chemistry
division is sponsoring a session on Intranets. This session will
cover the  use of World-Wide Web technologies to solve problems
in chemical research and  chemical information sharing within an
 organization.  We are planning a concurrrent electronic session
as well, including updating our award-giving survey "Best of the Web".
Please vote for or submit your "Best Web Chemical Sites"  at
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/infobahn/vote.html
and at the bottom of:
http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/Infobahn/Paper38#vote .

Talks on these topics are solicited. Please send a title and short
description to the session organizers  by April 15, 1996, ie Today!
Session Organizers: :
[email-masked]   - Prof.  Henry Rzepa
[email-masked]  Prof. Steven Bachrach
[email-masked] - Dr. Tom Pierce

Thank you for your time.
-----
Sincerely, Tom Pierce - [email-masked] - Computational Chemist
"These opinions are those of the writer and not the Rohm and Haas Company."

-------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
-- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
-- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html