Subject: East Europe CCL indexes summaries available

From: WAITE JOHN ( E.I.E ) <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 22:52:33 +0200

Dear Netters,
   With Dr. Jan Labanowski's kind permission I announce the availability of
 the Computational Chemistry List's indexes summaries, mainly for use in
 Eastern Europe, from the FTP anonymous account at 143.233.245.4.
 cd pub/ccl
   In addition to index.YY, this contains README and help files. However
 the full indexes must still be obtained from OSC and NO search facilities
 are available in Athens.

 Dr. John Waite,                            e-mail:  [email-masked]   or
 The National Hellenic Research Foundation,   [email-masked]
 Organic and Pharaceutical Institute,       phone: ++30-1-7238958 (direct)
 Vas. Konstantinou 48,                      phone: ++30-1-7247913(secrtry. Mary)
 Athens 116-35,                             fax:   ++30-1-7247913
 Greece
                                       or
 NCRS "Democritos",                         phone: ++30-1-6513112-5 X219
 c/o Dr. G.Kordas,                          e-mail [email-masked] 
 Material Science Institute,
 Aghia Paraskevi,
 Attikis,
 Athens 153-10,
 Greece