Subject: Summary

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 18:12:57 -0500 (EST)

Dear Netters,

I got several replies to my question about 
"looking for a Mac version of VersaTermPRO program". 
Many thanks. 

Here is a brief summary:
=========================================================================
Subj:   RE: Look for VersatermPRO

From:   IN%"[email-masked]"  "Larouche Benoit"

   Take a look at http://www.synergy.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
From:   IN%"[email-masked]"  "Lisa M. Balbes"

Versa Term Pro is only a Macintosh program.  It is commercial software, not
shareware. They have no plans to make an IBM version.  The manufacturer is
Synergy Software, 2457 Perkiomen Avenue, Reading PA 19606 (610) 779-0522.
I know [email-masked] works as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
From:   IN%"[email-masked]"  "DR. LAWRENCE R. SCHMITZ"

VersaTerm Pro is available from:
Synergy Software
2457 Perkiomen Ave.
Reading, PA 19606
(610) 779-0522
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
From:   IN%"[email-masked]"

VersaTermPRO is a commercial program and sold by most major Mac software
vendors. It is published by Synergy Software. I have a phone number which
may be out-of-date 215-779-0522. Bill
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
From:   IN%"[email-masked]"  
	"Dr. Rolf-Dietrich Sti gler"

VersaTerm-PRO for the Mac is comercialized and sold by :
Synergy Software
2457 Perkiomen Avenue
Reading, PA 19606
Phone: 610-779-0522
e-mail: [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
From:   IN%"[email-masked]"  "Bryan Marten"

Check MacWarehouse.  That's where I got mine.  It's probably in other
mailorder catalogs as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
From:   MX%"[email-masked]"

VersaTerm Pro is from Synergy Software
Their URL is http://www.synergy.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
From:   IN%"[email-masked]"  "Dr. Chris L. Waller"

MacMall #62447 $169.99 1-800-222-2808
=========================================================================