Subject: ChemPhysLet ToC via e-mail FREE

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 09:32:28 -0500

Dear members of the CCL-list,

Elsevier Science is pleased to announce a free e-mail alerting service 
for Chemical Physics Letters (CPLETT). If you would like to receive advance
notice of the contents of CPLETT please follow the instructions below.

If you have any colleagues who you think may wish to receive this 
information, please feel free to send this e-mail message on to them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The instructions for subscribing to the service are as follows:

To subscribe to this service send an e-mail message to
[email-masked] with the words 
      subscribe cplett-c
in the subject line of the message (do not put any other text 
in the subject line).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be a great help if new subscribers could put their name, 
e-mail and postal addresses and fax number in the body of the subscribe 
message. 

Contact person:
James Carne
e-mail: [email-masked]
fax: +31 20 485 2845

Elsevier Science
Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Department
P.O. Box 330                 	 
1000 AH Amsterdam          	
The Netherlands