Subject: 2nd Announcement: 29th MTCC

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 1996 11:26:54 -0500

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
        +           The DEADLINE is fast approaching.         +
        +    Start making plans now to attend this meeting.   +
        +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                          Second Announcement
             29th Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference
           Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
                           Indianapolis, IN
                          May 30-June 1, 1996

This year  the 29th Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference will be
hosted by the  Department of Chemistry  at IUPUI (Indiana University
Purdue University Indianapolis).  The conference covers all areas of
theoretical  chemistry,  and  contributions  are  invited  from  all 
researchers,  including  undergraduate students,  graduate students, 
faculty, postdocs, corporate scientists, and government researchers.
The  meeting  traditionally  offers a lively  collection of  posters
presentations and  short talks and usually has a  good cross section
of theoretical topics represented.  A feature of this year's meeting 
is extended  poster  sessions  designed to give  ample time  to hear 
these presentations and to discuss work colleagues one-on-one.

Information and registration materials are in the mail. Additionally,
a WWW site at  URL  http://www.chem.iupui.edu/mwtcc/  has been set up
to  provide  information,  registration  materials,  maps  and  other 
conference-related information.

If you  have not received  information by mail  within the next month 
and  cannot access the  information on the  WWW or if you have other, 
questions   concerning   this   conference   please   send  email  to 
[email-masked]. 

Please  make your  plans now  to attend this  conference  and we look 
forward to seeing you this May.

    Clifford E. Dykstra, Chair             Don Boyd
    Raima Larter                           Kenny Lipkowitz
    David J. Malik                         Daniel Robertson