Subject: FIRST GERMAN SPARTAN KOLLOQUIUM

From: Uwe Schmitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 1996 16:56:05 +0100

FIRST GERMAN SPARTAN KOLLOQUIUM
29. April 1996, Uni Bochum (Germany)

organised by

Rechenzentrum of University Bochum (Germany)

in association with 

ALTENHOFF+SCHMITZ, Silicon Graphics and Siemens Nixdorf.

Dr. Warren Hehre, Wavefunction Inc. will talk about organic 
reactivity and method development in computational chemistry. 

Probably this information is only of interest for CCLers in 
Germany. If you live outside of Germany and are interested yet, 
feel free to join us at University of Bochum. All prospects are 
kindly invited.

For more detailed information and registration please have a look 
at URL http://www.docadchem.com/rub1.htm

See you in Bochum.

Uwe
-- 
 .................................................................Dr. Uwe Schmitz			Email:  [email-masked]	

ALTENHOFF+SCHMITZ 		
Westfalendamm 35 		Tel:    +49 (231) 421575
D-44141 Dortmund 		FAX:    +49 (231) 414963
Germany 			WWW:    http://www.docadchem.com/