Subject: COMP Abstracts due

From: George R Famini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 96 15:11:37 EDT

This is a gentle reminder to all those people planning to submit
abstracts to the Division of Computers in Chemistry for the
upcoming American Chemical Society Meeting in Orlando.  Abstracts
are due to the symposia organizers or to me (for posters and general
oral) by 19 April.  Although I do have some leeway programmed in,
there is not that much, so if you are planning to submit an abstract,
please do so now.

As always, abstracts submitted after the deadline may or may not
be accepted (although I make every effort to accept, there are 
instances where this is just not possible).  Plus, submitting close
to my deadline to ACS places an enormous burden on the Program
Chair (me).  So, please get your abstracts to me this week if
at all possible.  I prefer abstracts fedexed, but if this creates
a problem please contact me by email or fax (do not send the
abstract that way, in either case it will require retyping
by my overworked secretary).

				George R. Famini
				COMP Program Chair