Subject: CCL: MAILIG LISTS (again ?!)

From: Gianluca Sbardella <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 18:15:59 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi again,
I already sent a CCL message with the list in ASCII format.
Anyway, if anybody didn't receive it, please write me back and I'll send 
him (or her) again. 
What can I say?
I'M REALLY SORRY !!
bye,
Gianluca

    *****************************************************************
    *                                                               *
    * Dr. Gianluca Sbardella       E-mail: [email-masked]      *
    * Dip. Studi Farmaceutici              [email-masked]  *
    * Universita' "La Sapienza"     Phone: 39-6-49913814            *
    * P.le A. Moro, 5                 Fax: 39-6-491491              *
    * 00185 Roma                                                    *
    * ITALY                                                         *
    *****************************************************************